Wednesday, June 3, 2009

new new new

so within the last few weeks, i have moved to a new apt, in a new city, and will be starting a new job...life is crazy!  


in a couple weeks i will be starting a new job at sony music as an office assistant at a recording studio in times square.  i cannot be more excited!  this was a job i was interviewing for when i accepted my current (leasing office) job.  they took about a month to make a decision and just offered me this job about a week ago.


my new apt in manhattan is fabulous.  i'm loving my new digs and love being on the upper west side.  i've been able to discover some great new places around my neighborhood including: riverside park and the hudson beach cafe.  i laid out in the park and tanned on memorial day it was gorgeous.  i also found this gem of a cafe right on the parkway overlooking the hudson river.  the waiters are cute and the food is delish!




soon some friends will be coming out to visit me in the big city!  i cannot wait!  my place is steps away from the hampton's jitney bus stop...so naturally we want to hop on and check out the exclusive hamptons!!! :)  more blogging to come...

No comments: