Friday, April 10, 2009

ellen, my new friend

i really would like to become friends with ellen degeneres.  i was watching her show, the ellen show, and realized we have a very similar sense of humor.  i think we would have a lot of fun as friends.  so my new life mission (besides finding a job in nyc) is to meet ellen and hang out.








my process is 3 fold:

1. email ellen daily
2.  post comments/jokes on her facebook
3.  come up with ways to be famous and or a talent to get on the show

this will definately require dedication.  i am prepared.  i am starting the patch (of the nicotine variety) on monday.  i am replacing smoking addiction with ellen addiction.  i will put all my energy into this project.  i'm very excited.

stay tuned.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

do you have a deadline in tact? I would shoot for mid-summer.

Jenn said...

Awesome...I think Ellen would be lucky to call you a friend! Also, I am so proud of you about starting the patch!

brooke jordan hunt said...

One of your LIFE goals is finding a job? I mean, I know it's important and all...

But yeah, you need a job.

Then you can dedicate your life to Ellen.

Good plan.

andilively said...

i'm not going to dedicate my existence to ellen...just alot of my time...and yes i do need a job...too bad i can't be paid to be friends with ellen ha ha two birds one stone...

ideal.