Monday, April 20, 2009

my first day!!!!


so i made it through my first day of work at my new job! and i got offered a promotion already. well sort of. i went in early to meet with a manager, and it turned out he wanted to interview me for another position with the company. this other job just became available and would be more involved with the property management side of things. however, i love the position i was hired for! i am the receptionist at the leasing office. i get to field calls and interact with potential renters/tenants of our buildings. the other job i would be an assistant for one guy...not as much people interaction...sooo needless to say i want to stay put for now, however it was flattering to be considered for this other job too!

here are some pics of my new digs...there is a large tenant lounge area/ballroom that is in the building where i work. i can lunch here and hang out on breaks. there are tons of couches, chairs and a big screen tv- lets me catch up on my stories :)

so far so good!


No comments: